Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Veggie Black Bean Soup. We try to display Veggie Black Bean Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following veggie black bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Veggie Black Bean Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Veggie Black Bean Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Black Bean Soup
By: Bill Saunders via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Black Bean Soup:
- 1 1/2 Cups (375 mL) dry black beans, soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) chipotle powder or smoked paprika
- 6 cups (1 1/2 L) vegetable broth
- 1 large bay leaf
- 2 tsp (10 mL) dried oregano leaves or 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh
- 1/2-2 tsp (10 mL) salt, to taste
- Sour Cream for garnish
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
Method for "Black Bean Soup":
- Drain the soaking liquid from the beans and set the beans aside
- Heat the oil in the Instant Pot by selecting Saute. Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the garlic, cumin, and chipotle powder. Add the beans, broth, bay leaf, and oregano. Stir well.
- Close and lock the lid in place. Select Soup/Broth and cook for 7 minutes. When the 7 minutes is up, let the pressure come down naturally (press cancel, and wait for the pressure to come down on it's own for about 20 minutes, until the lid unlocks on its own)
- Remove the lid, tilting it away from you.
- Remove the bay leaf.
- Either mash the beans with a potato masher, use an immersion blender, or keep the soup as is.
- Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of cilantro.