Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean Soup!
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Veggie Black Bean Soup. We try to demo Veggie Black Bean Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following veggie black bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Veggie Black Bean Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Veggie Black Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Black Bean Soup!
By: The Presumptous Pepita via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Black Bean Soup!:
- 1 (14.5 oz) can organic tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz) can organic black beans (with liquid)
- 2 large carrots (chopped or cut into little cut roundlets)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp salt & pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp cayenne (half a tsp for less spice)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro (and extra for garnish)
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful tortilla chips (crushed into pieces)
Method for "Black Bean Soup!":
- Place the oil in a big pot on medium heat. At this time I make sure that I have all my ingredients out and available.
- If you can pick up the pot and very easily spread the oil around, it is hot enough. Throw in your carrots and onions. Let them cook for maybe 2 minutes (until you can smell the onion cooking).
- In the mean time, blend the tomatoes and one can of the black beans (don't strain the liquid) in a high power mixer/emulsifier.
- Go back to pot of vegetables and add garlic. Cook for about one minute and then add tomato/bean mixture to the pot.
- Once it reaches a boil, add broth and cook for another 2 minutes, then turn down to low and simmer. Add spices, hot sauce, salt, cilantro and lemon juice and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Place avocado as garnish in each bowl and sprinkle cilantro and tortilla chips after. Viola! Feel free to add vegan sour cream and more hot sauce too!! maybe some steamed kale on the side? mmmm