Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian Or Not)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Veggie Black Bean Soup. We try to show Veggie Black Bean Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following veggie black bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Veggie Black Bean Soup has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Veggie Black Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not)
By: Christina Hansen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- 3 cans black beans
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1/2-1 onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 ? tablespoon of lemon juice (didn't try)
- 1 + tomatoes (optional)
- 1 + avocados (optional)
- chopped cilantro (optional)
- Tabasco (optional)
- feta cheese
Method for "Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not)":
- Boil chicken to make shredded chicken. (If not making vegetarian.)
- Use olive oil to sautÃ©ed chopped onion and garlic in a soup size pot.
- Add black beans, vegetable broth, tomato paste, and salt. Optional - lemon juice. Boil.
- Pour about 2/3 into food processor, leave beans in pot.
- Blend and stir back in pot with left over beans in pot.
- Optional - add shredded chicken.
- Add Tabasco, tomato, avocado, feta cheese, and cilantro.