Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Vegan Ramen Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Vegan Recipes. We try to display Vegan Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Vegan Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Vegan Ramen Soup
By: Omamah via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen Soup:
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced
- Half block extra firm tofu cut into cubes
- Vegan Ramen or rice noodles
- Half yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced
Method for "Vegan Ramen Soup":
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions.
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in.
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate.