Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Smoky Carrot Dogs W/ Nacho Sauce (vegan)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Vegan Recipes. I am try to show Vegan Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Vegan Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan)
By: kanisuroll via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan):
- 8 large carrots, rinsed and trimmed ends
- 3/4 C raw cashews
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 T soy sauce
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 C jarred salsa
- 1/4 C almond milk
- 3 T nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 T water
- 1 pkg wheat hotdog buns
- 2 jalapenos, sliced thin
- 1/4 C red onion,, diced
Method for "Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan)":
- Soak the cashews in a bowl of water for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Round the ends of carrots to fit buns and look like a hotdog.
- Place oil, soy sauce, liquid smoke, paprika, garlic and onion powder in a bowl and whisk. Put the carrots in baking dish in a single layer. Pour the oil mixture over the carrots coating all sides. Bake for 35 minutes turning every 15 minutes.
- Drain cashews. Place cashews, salsa, milk, yeast, cayenne, cumin, tumeric and salt in a blender. Process until creamy. Stir in 1 tsp of water at a time to sauce until you like the consistency.
- Put 1 carrot in each bun and top with the cheese sauce, jalapeno and red onion. Serve. These taste great!