Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh With Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Vegan Recipes. I am try to demo Vegan Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Vegan Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice
By: Parveen Vohra via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice:
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (you can use mandarins or clementines as well)
- 4-5 garlic cloves chopped
- Ginger grated or ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or more
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 2-3 table spoons sesame oil
- orange zest
- 1 package Tempeh
- Sesame seeds
- 1 cup brown basmati rice
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms to small size
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Method for "Vegan Orange Sesame Tempeh with Mushroom Brown Basmati Rice":
- In a bowl add orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, maple syrup, sugar and sesame oil and add orange zest.
- Whisk ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Cut up tempeh into one inch cubes or triangles
- Prepare rice at same time. One cup rice into 2 1/4 cup boiling water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until closed to prepared.
- Saute mushrooms with some olive oil in frying pan.
- Add prepared mushrooms to the rice when rice is almost done. and mix with spoon.
- Saute tempeh for 5 to 10 minutes in another frying pan in some olive oil.