Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Vegan Green Coconut Curry
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Vegan Recipes. I am try to display Vegan Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Vegan Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Vegan green coconut curry
By: kevinsingh87 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Vegan green coconut curry:
- 1 block firm or extra from tofu
- 1 TBSP oil
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 TBSP brown sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp green curry paste (adjust to taste)
- 4 cups frozen veggies (Thai stir fry blend)
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- Handful cilantro
- Handful basil
Method for "Vegan green coconut curry":
- Heat oil in a large pan to medium heat. Cut tofu into 1/2" cubes and add to the pan. Cook until golden brown. Set aside
- Add coconut milk, green curry paste and brown sugar (or maple syrup) to a large pot or wok. Bring to a boil then simmer for 2 mins
- Add frozen veggies. Simmer until veggies are tender, about 5 to 7 mins
- Turn off heat. Stir in tofu, lime juice, chopped cilantro and basil. If you're not sure how much basil and cilantro to use, start with a 1/4 cup each and adjust to taste.
- Serve with rice or naan