Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
BBQ Roasted Chickpea Bowls (vegetarian / Vegan)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Vegan Recipes. I am try to show Vegan Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Vegan Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan)
By: Whizzle via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan):
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked millet
- Half pint cherry tomatoes
- Half green or red bell pepper, chopped
- Half red onion, sliced
- Olive oil
Method for "BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan)":
- Preheat oven to 425Â°
- Toss chickpeas with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste
- Spread chickpeas and veggies out on a baking sheet
- Start cooking millet to package directions
- Roast chickpeas and veggies for 20 minutes
- Serve veggies and chickpeas over millet with olive oil or extra BBQ sauce on top