Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Vegan Chickpea-coconut Balls
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Vegan Recipes. I am try to display Vegan Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Vegan Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Vegan chickpea-coconut balls
By: Csaba via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Vegan chickpea-coconut balls:
- 250 g raisin
- 200 g chickpea
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 8 tablespoons coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons sweetener
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
Method for "Vegan chickpea-coconut balls":
- Soak the chickpeas for at least 8 hours then rinse.
- Steam for at least an hour.
- Blend every ingredient, excluding the coconut flour and flakes, with a blender until it's creamy.
- After adding the coconut flour the cream gets dry so you have to mix the cream with the coconut flour in a bowl.
- Shape balls and roll them in the coconut flakes.