Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Healthy Gluten-free Vegan Pine Nut Rice Cakes
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Vegan Recipes. I am try to display Vegan Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following vegan recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Vegan Recipes has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Vegan Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes
By: Dana Grabbel via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes:
- 200 grams glutinous rice flour
- 60 grams raw pine nuts
- 150 grams water
- 50 grams brown sugar
Method for "Healthy Gluten-free Vegan pine nut rice cakes":
- Cook the glutinous rice flour on the stove on a nonstick pan until its golden brown, followed by pine nuts until they're toasted.
- Heat the water, and add the brown sugar until it's fully dissolved.
- Ground the pine nuts, mix it with the rice flour, and add the liquid to it. Mix very well with hands.
- Shape them into cookies by using a cookie press mold, or hardly press the mixture into a small loaf pan, and cut into bars, or squares.