Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Delicious Dory Fillets With Creamy Mashed Potato And Garlic And Herb Turkish Bread.
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Turkish Bread Recipe. We try to show Turkish Bread Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following turkish bread recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Turkish Bread Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Turkish Bread Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Delicious Dory Fillets with Creamy Mashed Potato and Garlic and Herb Turkish Bread.
By: slice_of_heaven via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Delicious Dory Fillets with Creamy Mashed Potato and Garlic and Herb Turkish Bread.:
- 2 Dory Fillets
- 250 grams frozen potato mash
- 1/2 your choice of turkish bread
- 1 dash dijion mustard
Method for "Delicious Dory Fillets with Creamy Mashed Potato and Garlic and Herb Turkish Bread.":
- preheat oven to 200Â°C
- when oven has heated put Dory fillets onto not stick oven tray
- place tray into oven
- put timer on for 14 minutes
- while fish is cooking place potato into microwave safe bowl
- place bowl into microwave, don't turn on yet
- when fish is halfway cooked turn microwave onto high for 5 minutes
- turn fish then start preparing your Turkish bread
- put Turkish bread into oven for the remaining 6 minutes on the timer
- when potato is done take out of microwave and stir with fork making sure potato is fully cooked
- turn everything off and start plating your food
- top with your choice of sauce and serve