Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mike's Kofta Kebobs
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Turkish Bread Recipe. We try to demo Turkish Bread Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following turkish bread recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Turkish Bread Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Turkish Bread Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mike's Kofta Kebobs
By: MMOBRIEN via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mike's Kofta Kebobs:
- Kofta Meat
- 1 lb Regular Ground Hamburger Meat [do not use lean meat]
- 1 lb Ground Lamb Meat [do not use lean meat]
- 1/2 cup Each: Fresh Cilantro & Parsley [chop extra cilantro for
- 1/3 cup White Onions [fine minced]
- 6 clove Fresh Garlic [fine minced]
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint [minced]
- 1/2 tsp Each: Black Pepper - Salt - Paprika - Cayenne Pepper - O
- 1/4 tsp Each: Ground Ginger - White Pepper - Red Pepper Flakes -
- Bread & Utensils
- 3 large Tandoori Naan Bread Packages [2 per package]
- 6 Flat Metal Scewers
- Kofta Serving & Garnish Options
- 1 small White Onion [extra thin sliced]
- 1 small Purple Onion [extra thin sliced]
- 1 small Fresh Tomato [thin sliced]
- 1 Grilled Yellow-Red-Green Bell Peppers [thin sliced - raw or pa
- 3 cup Fresh Cilantro
Method for "Mike's Kofta Kebobs":
- Make your Tatziki Sauce and let chill. My recipe can be found in the link below.
- Clean and preheat your gas grill or clean and light your charcoal grill. Authors Note: Charcoal will offer you much more flavor in your meat.
- Chop up and mix everything called for in the Kofta Meat section together very well. Refrigerate meat for at least one hour.
- Mold meat into five, 6"long x 1" wide, cigar shape forms as pictured.
- Mold meat around your scewers tightly using tap water to moisten the outside of your meat if needed.
- Grill meat for 8 - 10 minutes total. Try not to flip meat until the top side begins to firm and can hold up to a turn. Gently turn your meat [repeating] and grill until done.
- Grill Naan Bread until you can see score marks on the bread and a slight crisp. Do not over-grill as you'll harden your bread.
- Serve whole pieces of meat on Naan Bread with Tatziki Sauce, fresh Cilantro and any other additions listed.
- Mad greek rice recipe
- 2 Packages Uncle Bens Rice Chicken Flavor bags. Tear a small hole in each bag and heat in microwave for 1 minute. Chop 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro and add to rice. Sprinkle a few dashes of Cumin on top and add 1- 2 tbsp salsa or chili sauce and mix. Sprinkle a few more dashes Cumin, mix and serve. Garnish rice with fresh Cilantro.