Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Full Turkish Lunch
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Turkish Bread Recipe. We try to demo Turkish Bread Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following turkish bread recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Turkish Bread Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Turkish Bread Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Full Turkish Lunch
By: Jericho Joson Cruz via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Full Turkish Lunch:
- For the Roasted Chicken:
- 1.5 Kg chicken (legs and thighs)
- Spices: salt, pepper, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 chilis
- 8-10 pcs tomatoes
- 3 limes or lemon
- 4 sprigs rosemary and thyme (or 2 tsps each if dried)
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- For the Kofta Balls:
- 1 Kg Beef Mince
- Spices (powder): salt, pepper, 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mozzarella (small cubes)
- For the Caramelized Pineapple Salsa:
- 2 cups diced pineapples
- half a red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- For the Pita Bread:
- 1 1/2 cups flour (bread flour or all-purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet or 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbps sugar
- For the Hummus:
- 2 cups canned chickpeas
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and Pepper
Method for "Full Turkish Lunch":
- Mediterranean Roast Chicken:
- Season the chicken with the spices then zest and juice one lime and rub it on the chicken. Set aside for at least 30 minutes (you can do this the night before).
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Prepare the roasting pan. Roughly chop the tomatoes and the other 2 limes. Chop and add the chili in the tray. Season then pour the stock or water then place a grill or rack on top for the chicken.
- Cook for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Rest the chooks and take the roasting pan to the stove to make the sauce. Remove the limes and crush the tomatoes. Stir and reduce. This will be the sauce for the kofta. Add more stock or water if needed.
- Kofta Balls:
- Mix all the spices with the minced beef. Shape into golf-sized ball then push the mozzarella cubes in the center then reshape. Shallow fry in a skillet until cooked.
- Caramelized Pineapple Salsa:
- On a dry pan, caramelize the pineapple until a little brown then chop into small cubes. Mix with finely chopped onion and garlic. Season and add chopped tomatoes and parsley.
- Pita Bread:
- Mix together the flour, yeast, salt, oil, sugar and water until it forms a rough dough.
- Transfer to a floured surface then knead until dough is smooth and supple.
- Set aside to prove for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch down and divide into 8 or 10 balls. Roll-out each ball thinly.
- On a dry pan, cook the bread on each side until light brown. Wrap the stack of pita bread in a cheese cloth or clean towel to keep it soft and warm.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender then blitz away. You can drizzle the oil into the blender while it's mixing to avoid splitting. Adjust the salt as you see fit. Bon appetit.