Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Smirneika Soutzoukakia By My Grandmother
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Turkish Bread Recipe. We try to demo Turkish Bread Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following turkish bread recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Turkish Bread Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Turkish Bread Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Smirneika soutzoukakia by my grandmother
By: Cookpad Greece via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Smirneika soutzoukakia by my grandmother:
- 1 kg mixed ground meatÂ
- 3-4 cloves garlicÂ
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or half a loaf of stale bread soaked in water
- 3 eggs
- 1 little oil
- tomato sauce
Method for "Smirneika soutzoukakia by my grandmother":
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into oblong soutzoukakia (meatballs).
- Heat the oil in the frying pan and fry for 3-4 minutes just enough to change their colour to light brown.
- Add the tomato sauce, a little cumin powder, salt, pepper, a little sugar in the tomato sauce and a little water.
- Let them cook over medium heat for half an hour.