Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Simit: Turkish Bread Rings Coated With Sesame Seeds
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Turkish Bread Recipe. We try to demo Turkish Bread Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following turkish bread recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Turkish Bread Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Turkish Bread Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Simit: Turkish Bread Rings Coated with Sesame Seeds
By: cookpad.japan via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Simit: Turkish Bread Rings Coated with Sesame Seeds:
- 250 grams Bread flour
- 150 grams Cake flour
- 225 ml Lukewarm water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 bag âHulled white sesame seeds
- 100 ml âGrape juice
Method for "Simit: Turkish Bread Rings Coated with Sesame Seeds":
- Combine the dry ingredients with a whisk.
- Put the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and pour the vegetable oil and lukewarm water into the well.
- Mix thoroughly with a wooden spatula.
- Knead the dough with your hands for 5-10 minutes.
- This is how the kneaded dough should look.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal pieces.
- There will be a total of 16 pieces after dividing the 4 pieces in the background.
- Keep about half of the dough in a bag or cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.
- Let the dough rise. Stretch the dough into thin strips (about 30-35 cm).
- Dust the dough, if necessary.
- Twist 2 strips of dough together.
- Attach the ends of the dough strips to make a ring.
- This is how the rings should look. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Put the grape juice in a large bowl (the bowl should be bigger than the dough rings).
- Spread the sesame seeds on a tray (start with about 1/3 of the bag and add more as needed).
- Dip both sides of the rings in the grape juice, drain excess moisture, then coat both sides in the sesame seeds.
- Try to keep the sesame seeds dry, otherwise, they will not stick to the dough very well. Try to use up the sesame seeds on the tray before adding more.
- Reshape the rings and put them back on the baking sheet (I can bake 4 rings at a time in my oven).
- Let the dough sit in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 200â and make the last 4 rings.
- Once the dough has risen, bake until browned (about 18 minutes).