Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Chilli Tofu And Hakka Noddles
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Tofu Recipes. We try to show Tofu Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following tofu recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Tofu Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Tofu Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Chilli Tofu and Hakka Noddles
By: Roshni Shah via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chilli Tofu and Hakka Noddles:
- Hakka noodles dry 2 cakes
- 1 cup Thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 cup Thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup Thinly sliced onions
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 tbsp Finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp oil for stir frying veggies + oil
- 100 gm extra firm tofu cubed
- 1 cup cubed capsicum
- 1 cup finely chopped spring onions + 1 tbsp garnishing
- 1 tbsp finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp green chilli sauce
- as per taste Salt
- as per taste Crushed pepper
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp corn meal
Method for "Chilli Tofu and Hakka Noddles":
- Boil Hakka noodles in salted water for 5-6 mins. Once boiled, wash in running cold water. Once done, rub oil through the noodles so that they do not stick
- Once boiled, drain water and wash noodles in cold water. Once done, rub oil in noodles so that they don't stick together.
- In a pan, put 1 tbsp oil and when it is hot, added garlic and saute for 2-3 mins. Then add finely chopped onions
- In a pan,put 1 tbsp oil and when hot, saute minced garlic for 2-3 mins. After that add thinly sliced onions and saute till they are slightly transparent. Post that add thinly sliced carrots,capsicum and cabbage. Saute for 3-4 minutes so that the veggies are crunchy. Add salt, pepper,soy sauce, green chilli sauce. Also white vinegar can be added if tangy taste is preffered.
- Mix the sauted veggies and noodles and mix well.
- Chilli tofu: Freeze the cubed tofu for 30-45 mins
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add garlic and spring onions. Saute for 3-5 mins till aroma goes away.
- Now add cubed capsicum and cook for 5 minutes till capsicum is soft. Add salt, soy sauce, green chilli sauce and pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp corn starch and.5 cup water and let it cook for 5-7 mins till the gravy is slightly thick.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp corn starch and 2 tbsp corn meal. Add a pinch of salt and 3-4 drops of oil.
- Remove tofu from the freezer. Coat the tofu properly in the mixture prepared in step above.
- Coat the tofu with oil spray and Bake in oven at 375Â°F. (You can also fry for crisper version,but I prefer healthier option.If coated and baked well, it's almost same crispy)
- Serve Chilli tofu with Hakka noodles. Garnish with spring onions.
- Enjoy the meal!!