Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Tofu Recipes. We try to display Tofu Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following tofu recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Tofu Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Tofu Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: spiceinthebox via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Sriracha Tofu:
- 1 Pack Organic Extra Firm Tofu (Can be used cubed)
- 4 Tbs Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbs Corn Starch
- 1 Tbs Soy Sauce
- Pinch Garlic Powder (Optional)
Method for "Sriracha Tofu":
- First, unpack the tofu and drain the excess water. Now, place the tofu on microwave safe plate, cover with another microwave safe plate.
- Microwave them for 2 min. You will see the excess water coming out of tofu. Remove the excess water and now place the tofu on paper towel. Press them with another paper towel. This process will help to eliminate water as much as possible from tofu.
- Now, cut them in desire size. and keep them aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, take Sriracha Sauce, Corn Starch, Soy Sauce and Garlic Powder.
- Mix everything well and break the lumps of the corn starch with the spoon. Make sure the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Now, dip pre-cut tofu slices in prepared sriracha mixture. Coat them well. and transfer them to baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake them for 15 -20 mins on one side, flip them and bake the other side for 15- 20 mins. and delicious Sriracha flavored Tofu is ready to serve.