Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ma Po Tofu
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Tofu Recipes. We try to display Tofu Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following tofu recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Tofu Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Tofu Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ma Po Tofu
By: Saori Fujimoto via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ma Po Tofu:
- 200 grams Minced Pork
- 2 pack Silken Tofu
- 10 grams Ginger
- 1 piece Garlic
- 1/2 pieces Leek (Naganegi)
- As needed Spring Onion
- 2 tbsp Salad Oil (cooking Oil)
- 2 tsp Chili Bean Sauce (If your kids do not like spicy one, use 1tsp Chili Bean Sauce)
- 2 tsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sake (Rice cooking wine)
- 2 tsp Chinese Soup Stock
- 100 ml Water
- 2 tsp Potato Starch
- 2 tsp Water
Method for "Ma Po Tofu":
- Combine the Ma Po Sauce ingredients in a bowl. Mix Potato starch and water to make dissolved potato starch in another bowl.
- Mince Leek, ginger and garlic.
- Cut the Tofu into 2cm square. Boil it for 2 minutes with hot water and drain with hot water.
- Heat Salad Oil in a frying pan and add garlic, ginger and cook until tender over low heat. Add Leek and Minced Pork and fry until browned, add Ma Po Sauce into the pan.
- Put Tofu in the pan and mix gently so as not to destroy Tofu.
- Add dissolved potato starch. After that,put it in a plate.
- Hoisin Sauce SG$3.70/240g at FairPrice
- Chili Bean Sause SG$3.70/226g at FairPrice