Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Oyster, Tofu And Mugwort Soup ç¡èè±è èµé(è¾è)æ±¤
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Tofu Recipes. I am try to display Tofu Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following tofu recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Tofu Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Tofu Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup ç¡èè±è èµé(è¾è)æ±¤
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup ç¡èè±è èµé(è¾è)æ±¤:
- 1/2 drained shelled oysters
- 1/2 package silken tofu
- 1 Kombu sheets, hand size
- 5 dried anchovies
- 1 cup loose packed mugwort shoots
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cup oyster mushroom
Method for "Oyster, tofu and mugwort soup ç¡èè±è èµé(è¾è)æ±¤":
- Make dashi broth ahead of time if possible. Otherwise put onion, Kombu and dried anchovies in a soup pot with 4 cups of water. Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and discard the solids.
- Cut tofu into cubes and toss them into the broth. Break oyster mushroom. Cook for 1~2 minutes.
- Finally throw in oyster and mugwort leaves. Immediately turn off the heat. The residual heat is more than enough to get oysters cook through but not over. Serve as a side.