Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Stewed Spinach & Tofu Puff
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Tofu Recipes. I am try to show Tofu Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following tofu recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Tofu Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Tofu Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff
By: Saori Fujimoto via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff:
- 200 grams Spinach
- 4 pisces Small tofu puff
- 200 ml Water
- 1 tbsp Sake (Cooking Rice Wine)
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Japanese Soup Stock
Method for "Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff":
- Wash the spinach well. Cut the spinach into 3 to 4 cm lengths.
- Pour hot water on the tofu puff to remove the oil. Drain the water. Cut the tofu puff in half lengthwise and slice into 1cm wide strips.
- Put the soup ingredients into the pan and mix it well. Add tofu puff and bring to a boil. Add spinach and boil 2 to 3 minuets until tender,
- Chinese spinach SG$1.65/250g at FairPrice
- Unicurd Tofu Puff SG$1.25/pack at FairPrice