Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pickled Green And Tofu Bass Soupéªèè±è é²é±¼æ±¤
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Tofu Recipes. We try to demo Tofu Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following tofu recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Tofu Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Tofu Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pickled green and tofu bass soupéªèè±è é²é±¼æ±¤
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pickled green and tofu bass soupéªèè±è é²é±¼æ±¤:
- 2 baby Bass (6oz each)
- 4 oz organic tofu
- 1/2 homemade pickled Kale
- 1 Tsp pickled chilli
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch fresh or pickled Ginger, sliced
- Salt or fish sauce
- 4 oz pennies, steamed
- 1/2 onion, sliced
Method for "Pickled green and tofu bass soupéªèè±è é²é±¼æ±¤":
- Pan sear bass on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- SautÃ© onion, garlic, pickled Ginger, chilli and Kale in oil until aromatic for about 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of homemade fish broth or children broth. Place fish back in. Add water until the liquid covers the fish and all veggies.
- Bring it to a boil then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add more water if the liquid evaporate too much. Add steamed pennies before adjust the final seasoning. Decorate with green onions before serving.