Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spicy Sardines And Green Bean Stir Fry
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Stir Fry Recipe. We try to demo Stir Fry Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following stir fry recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Stir Fry Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Stir Fry Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry
By: Pawon Indo Bule via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry:
- 100 grams green bean, sliced in 1/4 length
- 2 cans sardines in water, drained
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 10 dried chilies, chopped
- 1 inch dried galangal
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 75 ml water
- 3 tablespoons Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- to taste ground black pepper
- 1 hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
Method for "Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry":
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil, saute the shallots and garlic until fragrant. Add in the chilies, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Stir it.
- Add the green bean and sardines. Add the sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir it. Pour the water in. Cook until the liquid reduced.
- Serve with sliced eggs.