Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mexican Stir Fry With Noodles
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Stir Fry Recipe. I am try to show Stir Fry Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following stir fry recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Stir Fry Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Stir Fry Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mexican stir fry with Noodles
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mexican stir fry with Noodles:
- 1 1/2 Tsp Oil
- 2 Tsp Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger Finely Chopped
- 2 tsp Green Chillies Finely Chopped
- 1 Cup Onion Cubes
- 1 Cup Tri Colour Capsicum Cubes
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1/2 Cup Diagonally Cut and Parboiled Carrot
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce *
- to Taste Salt
- For The Garnish
- spring onion greens 2 strings, finely chopped
Method for "Mexican stir fry with Noodles":
- 1. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan; add the garlic, ginger, green chillies and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add onions to it and sautÃ© on a medium flame till translucent.
- Add the tricolor capsicum and cauliflower florets and sautÃ© again on a medium flame.
- Add carrots and French beans.
- Add the schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Boil the noodles in the wide and heavy bottom pan.