Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Asparagus Upkari/Stir Fry With Mustard And Chilies
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Stir Fry Recipe. I am try to display Stir Fry Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following stir fry recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Stir Fry Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Stir Fry Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Asparagus Upkari/Stir Fry with Mustard and Chilies
By: Vanitha Bhat via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Asparagus Upkari/Stir Fry with Mustard and Chilies:
- 1/2 bunch asparagus (2 cups chopped)
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 2-3 dry red chilies
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- to taste Salt
Method for "Asparagus Upkari/Stir Fry with Mustard and Chilies":
- Wash asparagus stalks in running water and drain. Take a stalk and start snapping pieces of asparagus from the top end. If it snaps off easily, the vegetable is tender and absolutely right. Continue to do this until you come to the bottom end. As soon as you notice it getting difficult to snap off easily, you know it is time to stop right there and discard the tough ends.
- Continue with the rest of the bunch. Keep aside. Over medium heat, in a large saucepan, heat coconut oil. Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and immediately close with a cover or you will have mustard seeds spluttering and bouncing off all over your stove and kitchen! Once the seeds start to splutter, stir in red chilies, cut into 2 to 3 pieces (break off with your fingers). Stir for only a few seconds (or you may get burnt chilies which turns the stir fry bitter).
- Immediately add the chopped asparagus, add salt to taste and mix well. If needed, sprinkle a few teaspoons of water, cover and cook again for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- You will know when the asparagus has cooked just until tender crisp is when you notice the vegetable turning dark green. Taste a piece of asparagus to taste doneness. If needed, cook for a few more minutes; depending upon how crisp or soft you like your vegetable. We love it tender crisp with still a bite and crunch in them.
- Turn off heat and serve hot with some rice and dal! Enjoy!!!