Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Stir Fry Bee Hoon
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Stir Fry Recipe. We try to display Stir Fry Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following stir fry recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Stir Fry Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Stir Fry Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Stir fry bee hoon
By: Ashari via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Stir fry bee hoon:
- Koo chye
- Curry leaves (optional)
- Lean pork meat or pork belly, change to chicken if u want halal
- Mushroom powder
- Light soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Chilli (optional)
- Brussel sprout
- Shiitake mushroom
- White Pepper
Method for "Stir fry bee hoon":
- Soak the bee hoon in warm water till soft then drain it. Don't need to boil it! This will give you a non soggy bee hoon.
- Stir fry garlic, curry leaves, chilli and koochye with sesame oil. U can put the curry leaves first so they will be drier.
- Put in Brussel sprout, shiitake mushroom or other veggie you like. Season with mushroom powder and pepper.
- Put in bee hoon, season with salt, pepper and mushroom powder.
- Make a hole in the center of the pan, put the egg and scrambled it. Please take note that egg will reduced the existing flavour. I usually scrambled it on the center.
- Taste it if the taste is to your liking and we are done!