Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) For 2
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Stew Recipe. I am try to show Stew Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following stew recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Stew Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Stew Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2
By: Shinae via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2:
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into quarters lengthwise then cut into roughly 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and smashed
- 1 small jalapeÃ±o, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Optional: 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 pound pork shoulder, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tablespoons dwenjang (Korean miso) or Japanese miso
- Optional: 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon gochugaru (Korean red chili flakes) or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne for added heat
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups water or unsalted stock
- Optional: 1/2 brick of tofu cut into 1/2â cubes
Method for "Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2":
- Put all ingredients in a small pot.
- Add water or stock.
- Turn heat on to medium high and bring to a boil. This will take about 15 minutes. (See next pic.)
- Turn heat down to medium, put lid on askew, and simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes. If you want tofu and/or potatoes, this is the time to add them with a good pinch of salt to adjust the seasoning for the water they're going to release.
- That's it. Enjoy!