Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Tomato Mussel Stew
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Stew Recipe. We try to show Stew Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following stew recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Stew Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Stew Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Tomato Mussel Stew
By: Jeff Lynch via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Tomato Mussel Stew:
- 1 Package Mussels in Garlic and Butter Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Small package Prosciutto, finely diced
- 2 Tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Can San Marzano Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Marsala, fine dry
- 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- Italian Spice Mix
- 1 Shallot, finely diced
- 1/2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
Method for "Tomato Mussel Stew":
- Finely dice the Shallot and prosciutto. Heat the butter and olive oil in a Dutch oven or Medium Pan with a tight lid, about a minute.
- Add the Shallot and Prosciutto and cook about 5 minutes. Prepare the Mussels in Garlic and Butter Sauce, per package directions (microwave instructions are fine and save a load of time and effort).
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper, tomatoes, marsala and salt. Cook another 5 minutes on simmer, covered.
- Add the cooked mussels to the sauce and cook another 5 minutes on a low simmer.
- Serve the stew in bowls with sliced french bread to soak up the stew. Sprinkle Italian herbs, (and parmesan or shredded cheddar cheese.)