Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Sea Scallops, Tarragon Butternut Squash PurÃ©e, Honey Balsamic Reduction And Truffled Parmesan Toast
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Squash Recipes. We try to show Squash Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following squash recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Squash Recipes has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Squash Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Sea scallops, tarragon butternut squash purÃ©e, honey balsamic reduction and truffled parmesan toast
By: JON DOE via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Sea scallops, tarragon butternut squash purÃ©e, honey balsamic reduction and truffled parmesan toast:
- 1 large squash
- Large shallot chopped
- 3 garlic chopped
- Pack tarragon chopped(1/2 cup)
- 4-5 oz Heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Cup dry white wine
- 2 cups Balsamic vin
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- 16 scallops uniform size
- Crusty French Demi bread
- Truffle oil
- Parmesan cheese
Method for "Sea scallops, tarragon butternut squash purÃ©e, honey balsamic reduction and truffled parmesan toast":
- Add 2 cups balsamic and two good squeezes of honey and reduce by half and set aside. I cool mine and add to a squeeze bottle for drizzling
- Peel and dice squash and add to boiling water until tender
- Add evo to sauce pan followed by garlic and shallot for a couple and then add two tbsp tarragon for a couple and deglaze with white wine and simmer until wine is mostly reduced. I reserve the rest of the tarragon for processing and plating
- Drain squash and add to a food processor along with the garlic, onion tarragon mixture. Season with salt, pepper, 1 tbsp brown sugar, heavy whip and process until smooth, check for seasonings and add salt, pepper and tarragon to taste. Salt is your freind with squash but you canât take it away so be careful.
- Once smooth and taste is where you want it set aside
- Slice bread and drizzle with truffle oil and top with shave Parmesan and for baking at 400 right before you sear scallops
- Heat pan with evo or butter. Salt and pepper scallops and sear quick until browned and then flip and repeat. You cook too long you will have rubber.
- Spread squash sauce on plate, drizzle reduction, top with scallops and reserved tarragon and finish with parmesan toast points.