Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's Brie And Ham Stuffed Pork Loin With Twice Baked Squash
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Squash Recipes. I am try to display Squash Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following squash recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Squash Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Squash Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash:
- For the loin
- 1 whole pork loin about 3 lbs
- 8 Oz brie cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tbs heavy cream
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 lb shaved deli ham
- to taste Salt, ground mustard, and white pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup dry grated parmesan cheese
- For the squash
- 1 lg butternut squash
- 1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 8 Oz mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp each, cinnamon and allspice
Method for "Brad's brie and ham stuffed pork loin with twice baked squash":
- Split squash in half. Remove seeds and pulp. Place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Bake at 400 until squash is tender when poked with a fork
- Wash and dry pork loin. Place on a large cutting board. Carefully cut and roll the loin out. You are trying to turn it into a large flat piece of meat. Pound out with a mallet to even out the thickness.
- Sprinkle with salt, mustard, and white pepper to taste
- Remove the white outside layer of the brie cheese. Mush it with a fork in a mixing bowl. Add cream and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to soften brie.
- Mix well after that. Cheese should end up creamy. Add swiss, garlic, and green onions.
- Spread over the pork evenly.
- Lay the slices of deli ham over the top. Roll meat up into a roll. Tie every two inches with butcher twine.
- Place in a baking dish. Mix panko and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Evenly spread mayonnaise over rolled pork loin. Pour panko mix over that. Press in to the pork so it sticks to the mayo well. Cover loin evenly.
- Place in oven at 400. When squash is done remv and let cool.
- Place almonds in a dry pan. Over medium low heat, toast almonds until browned. Place in a blender and blend well.
- In a bowl, mix the almonds and the rest of the squash ingredients.
- When squash is cooled, use a spoon to scoop out the squash meat. Leave a thin layer around the skin.
- Mix the squash meat with the rest of the stuffing ingredients. Refill the squash with mixture. Bake again, only long enough to warm up filling.
- Bake pork until internal temp reaches 160. Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Slice pork, plate it with a piece of squash. There will be goodies on the bottom of the baking dish. Scoop a little up and top pork with it. I served with rice pilaf. Enjoy.