Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Squash Recipes. I am try to display Squash Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following squash recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Squash Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Squash Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: PaulN via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Butternut-squash Risotto:
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups Butternut Squash, finely diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 cup White Wine (I used New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc), stay away from Chardonnay for this one!
- 4-5 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Sage, chopped
- Fresh Parmiggiano Reggiano, grated (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
Method for "Butternut-squash Risotto":
- Preheat a saucepan over medium heat and cook the onion, butternut squash, garlic and the celery with the olive oil for about 5 to 7 minutes, meanwhile bring the broth to a simmer but do not let it boil otherwise it will reduce.
- Add rice to the onion mixture and cook for a minute. Coating it in the oil. Add the wine and cook for a couple of minutes until the wine has been absorbed by the rice.
- Add a ladleful of hot broth to the rice, stir constantly (use a wooden spoon) and continually adding broth 1 ladleful at a time, waiting for the rice to soak it all up before adding the next ladleful. Season with salt and pepper.Continue until the rice is about 5 minutes away from being cooked.
- When the rice is just about done, another ladleful of stock and the chopped sage, once the rice is fully cooked turn the heat off. (The consistency should be creamy and loose not stiff and dry.) With the heat off, add the butter and a good amount of parmiggiano reggiano. Taste for seasoning and enjoy!