Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Zucchini And Yellow Squash Au Gratin
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Squash Recipes. I am try to demo Squash Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following squash recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Squash Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Squash Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Zucchini and Yellow Squash Au Gratin
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Zucchini and Yellow Squash Au Gratin:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whole milk
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried chives
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded gouda cheese
Method for "Zucchini and Yellow Squash Au Gratin":
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Lightly grease an 8x8" baking pan and set it aside.
- Wash the zucchini and yellow squash, then slice them into coins about 1/4" thick. Place them into a bowl and season them with 1/4 tsp each salt, pepper and oregano. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over med-high heat. Once it's melted, add the garlic and stir until fragrant. Then pour in the cream (or milk) and whisk in the cornstarch, the onion powder and 1/4 tsp each of salt, pepper and chives. Allow this to come to a simmer and simmer until thickened...just about 2-3 minutes. Once thickened, remove from the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Lay out the squash in the prepared baking pan. Pour the cream mixture over the top. Sprinkle the gouda evenly over the top.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the squash is fork tender. Switch your oven to broil and let the cheese brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then serve.