Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Split Pea Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Split Pea Ham Soup. I am try to show Split Pea Ham Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following split pea ham soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Split Pea Ham Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Split Pea Ham Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Split Pea Soup
By: tosha.durham via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Split Pea Soup:
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup dry split peas (rinsed & drained)
- 1 1/2 lb meaty pork hocks or meaty ham bone
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
Method for "Split Pea Soup":
- In large saucepan combine broth, split peas, ham hock, marjoram, bay leaf, 2 cups of water & dash of pepper.
- Bring to boiling, reduce heat, cover & simmer for 1 hour. Stirring occasionally
- When cool enough, cut meat off bones. Return meat to saucepan. Stir in carrots, celery & onion.
- Return to boiling, reduce heat, cover & simmer for 20-30 min. (til veggies are tender)