Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Rachaels Split Pea And Ham Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Split Pea Ham Soup. I am try to demo Split Pea Ham Soup preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following split pea ham soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Split Pea Ham Soup has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Split Pea Ham Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Rachaels Split pea and ham soup
By: Rachael via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Rachaels Split pea and ham soup:
- 1 packages dry split peas
- 1 ham bone with scraps
- 4 celery (chopped)
- 1 large cubed sweet potato
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic
Method for "Rachaels Split pea and ham soup":
- Pour the split peas in a pot with 2 quarts of water, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer until they are softened. (the amount of water can change with the size of your bag of peas so you should cook according to what your directions suggest)
- In a separate pot bring the ham bone and scraps, celery tops and bottoms, onion chopped in half, garlic and carrot scraps to a boil in 2 1/2 quarts of water.
- After about an hour and a half strain the broth pot and add it to the split pea pot and mix in remaining ingredients. If you want extra ham you can add some now. Cook until thickened and the veggies are cooked through. (about another 45 minute)