Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna With Broccolini
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Spaghetti Squash Recipe. We try to show Spaghetti Squash Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following spaghetti squash recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Spaghetti Squash Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Spaghetti Squash Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini
By: Sue via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini:
- 2-1/2 to 3 lb spaghetti squash
- 1 t evoo
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper, optional
- 2 T water
- 1 c shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Method for "Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini":
- Position oven racks in upper and lower thirds; preheat oven to 450Â°F.
- Cook squash using either microwave or oven method. Cut in half lengthwise.
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add broccolini, garlic and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 min. Add water and cook, stirring until broccolini is tender. Transfer to large bowl.
- Use a fork to scrap the squash from the shells and add to broccolini mixture. Place squash shells in baking dish.
- Add in 3/4 cup cheese, 2 T Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide mixture between the two shells. Top with remaing 1/4 cup cheese and 2 T Parmesan.
- Bake on lower rack for 10 min. Move to upper rack, turn broiler to high and broil until cheese starts to brown, about 2 min.