Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Two-Tomato, Herb, And Asiago Spaghetti Squash
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Spaghetti Squash Recipe. I am try to display Spaghetti Squash Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following spaghetti squash recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Spaghetti Squash Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Spaghetti Squash Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Two-Tomato, Herb, and Asiago Spaghetti Squash
By: Brenda via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Two-Tomato, Herb, and Asiago Spaghetti Squash:
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2/3 cup chicken or vegetable stock or broth
- 1/4 cup dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (I used the seasoned ones)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Asiago (or Parmesan) cheese
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh parsley (topping)
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh basil (topping)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- additional Asiago or Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 packages cooked chicken or pork sausage (or your favorite)
Method for "Two-Tomato, Herb, and Asiago Spaghetti Squash":
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker combine broth, dried tomatoes, garlic, and oregano. Using a large sharp knife, carefully cut squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Arrange squash halves in cooker, cutting to fit if necessary. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or until squash is very tender. ***Alternatively - if you are in a hurry (like I always am) you can cook the squash in the oven at 350Â°F for about 35-40 minutes in a 13x9 baking dish with a small amount of water in the bottom of the pan to keep it from drying out.
- If you are adding the sausage to this dish and cooking the squash in the oven, now is when you would slice the sausage into bite-sized pieces and brown in a skillet. Carefully remove squash from cooker or oven. When cool enough to handle, use a fork to shred and separate squash into strands.
- If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting. Stir squash strands and fresh tomatoes (and sausage if using) into broth mixture in cooker. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes more or just until heated through.
- Before serving, stir in 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese, parsley, basil, oil, and salt. If desired, garnish with shaved Asiago cheese.