Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spaghetti Squash And Sausage Broccoli Bake
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Spaghetti Squash Recipe. I am try to demo Spaghetti Squash Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following spaghetti squash recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Spaghetti Squash Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Spaghetti Squash Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake
By: Tefnut via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake:
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 2 medium heads of broccoli
- 1 package favorite sausage
- 2 piece of bacon
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 handful fresh cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
Method for "Spaghetti Squash and Sausage Broccoli Bake":
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut the top off your squash. Then cut your spaghetti squash length wise down the middle. Be very careful as this can be dangerous! Spoon out all the yucky insides , the guts and seeds.
- Brush your olive oil onto your squash flesh side. Add your favorite spices now as well.
- Lay your squash oil side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes. In the meantime...
- Throw one tablespoon of your coconut oil to a frying pan. Add your cut broccoli . Slowly add sliced red peppers. Once it's all nice and steamy you can add your optional handful of fresh cranberries. This gives it a good bite.
- Add your second tablespoon of coconut oil and sausage to another frying pan and brown.
- Once the sausage is cooked you can set aside and give the pan a once over with a paper towel and use it to cook your bacon.
- Once your squash has done it's 45 minutes you can take it out and use a fork to start "spaghettifying" it. You'll notice there is a lot. Take some out to make room and add it to your cooking veggies. Fry all together.
- Add your veggie mix and sausage to your squash bowl. Crumble your bacon on top. You can also add shredded cheese or shake cheese if your diet allows.
- Bake for 25 min. Enjoy!