Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spaghetti Squash With Turkey
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Spaghetti Squash Recipe. I am try to show Spaghetti Squash Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following spaghetti squash recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Spaghetti Squash Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Spaghetti Squash Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spaghetti squash with Turkey
By: dallasgirls3558 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash with Turkey:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- to taste Season salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup Parmesan cheese (depending on size of squash)
Method for "Spaghetti squash with Turkey":
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds. Lightly brush cut sides with olive oil and place cut side down in baking dish.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. If you can easily pierce the skin of the squash with a knife it's done.
- While squash is baking cook the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the Parmesan cheese together in a frying pan. And remove from heat.
- Once the squash is done, remove from oven and let it cool.
- Once cooled enough to be able to handle take a fork and scrape the inside out.
- Mix the squash with the meat mixture and add the Parmesan cheese. And return to the baking dish
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- The squash is supposed to be slightly crunchy. Enjoy!