Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Spaghetti Squash Recipe. We try to show Spaghetti Squash Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following spaghetti squash recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Spaghetti Squash Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Spaghetti Squash Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna:
- 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage (could also use ground beef or ground turkey)
- 2 cups marinara sauce (jarred or homemade)
- to taste salt and pepper
- to taste dried basil
- to taste Italian seasoning and oregano
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Method for "Spaghetti Squash Lasagna":
- You should already have your squash roasted when starting this recipe. Use a fork to remove the strands of squash from the shells and into a large bowl, if you haven't already done so, then set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350Â°F. Grease an 8x8" baking dish and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and cook until they are translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant.
- Add the ground sausage and cook until browned, breaking it apart as you cook. Drain any grease, if necessary.
- Add the seasonings and the marinara sauce to the skillet. Allow to come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat.
- Pour half of the sauce and meat mixture onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly across the bottom. Then spread half of the spaghetti squash over the top of the sauce.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the ricotta cheese over the squash, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese over the ricotta.
- Spread the remaining sauce and meat mixture over the cheeses and then top with the remaining squash. Repeat the layering of the remaining cheeses.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. To brown the cheese more, switch the oven to broil after the 10 minutes are up and broil until the cheese is golden, about 2-3 minutes. Once done, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.