Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spaghetti Squash Cheesey Chicken Bake
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Spaghetti Squash Recipe. We try to display Spaghetti Squash Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following spaghetti squash recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Spaghetti Squash Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Spaghetti Squash Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake
By: masterchefBilly via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake:
- spaghetti squash
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 2 broccoli heads, florets
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed small
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half half
- 4 tbls butter
- salt pepper
- 2 tbls flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan,or more
- 1/2 cup Italian blend cheese, or more
Method for "Spaghetti squash cheesey Chicken bake":
- Pre heat oven 375. At this time get your squash started, microwave or oven. while waiting for squash to cook; Melt 2tbls butter, add onion and garlic.Cook about 3 minutes
- Add chicken and broccoli. Cook until chicken is cooked. 5 to 8 minutes. Put chicken mix aside when finished. You will be using same pan for sauce.
- Add 2 tbls of butter, melt, then slowly add flour. Whisk briefly.
- Slowly add milk and half half to pan. Whisk till it thickens. Take off heat, whisk in parmesan and salt pepper to taste.
- Add chicken mixture back into pan. Fold in
- Add spaghetti squash, fold in
- Pour mix into greased baking diish.
- Add Italian cheese on top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit. Enjoy. You can broil a couple minutes to add some color at the end