Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mike's Ramen Soup Starters
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Soup Recipes. I am try to demo Soup Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following soup recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Soup Recipes has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Soup Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mike's Ramen Soup Starters
By: MMOBRIEN via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mike's Ramen Soup Starters:
- â For The Herbs [pull from stems just prior to serving]
- Leaves Cilantro [no stems]
- Leaves Thai Basil [no stems]
- Leaves Mint [no stems]
- â For The Vegetables [as needed]
- Thin Sliced Cabbage [dashed with lime juice]
- Chopped Bok Choy
- Thin Sliced Jalepenos
- Minced Thai Chilies [we go nuts with these!]
- Chopped Green Scallions
- Thin Sliced Red Onions
- Thin Sliced White Onions
- Thin Sliced Carrots [peeled cut]
- Fresh Crisp Bean Sprouts
- Fine Grated Ginger
- Pickled Ginger
- Fine Sliced Celery
- Blanched Sweet Peas
- Fine Minced Lemongrass
- Thin Sliced Garlic
- Drained & Fine Chopped Water Chestnuts
- Drained & Fine Chopped Bamboo
- Drained Sweet Baby Corn
- Seaweed Or Nori [aka kelp]
- Dried Shitake Mushrooms [boil with broth for 7 minutes]
- Cubed Tofu
- â For The Boiled Broth [as needed]
- Simply Asia Soy Ginger Chicken Ramen Broth
- Low Sodium Beef Or Chicken Broth
- HanDashi [use sparingly - she's salty]
- Beef Bones With Marrow
- Korean Gochujang Paste
- Szechuan Chili Oil
- Bonito Flakes
- Dry Sake
- Coconut Milk
- â For The Sauces & Seasonings [to taste]
- Garlic Sriracha
- Soy Sauce
- Premium Fish Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Oyster Sauce
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Vietnamese Pho Starter
- Palm Sugar
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Chinese 5 Spice
- Lime Wedges
- â For The Noodles [as needed]
- Top Ramen Oriental Noodles [with seasoning packet]
- Organic Ramen Noodles
- Fresh Ramen Noodles
- â For The Proteins [as needed - add last to broth]
- Boiled Eggs
- Presteamed Shrimp
- Cubed Pre-Grilled Chicken
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Thin Sliced Rare Prime Rib
- Thin Sliced Rare Peppered Brisket
Method for "Mike's Ramen Soup Starters":
- Sorry. Not all ingredients could fit in the photo.
- I always keep a bag of these fresh chopped vegetables in the fridge for quick access. Just throw in a handful to each bowl of soup. It's important that you don't pull your Thai basil or cilantro leaves until just ready to serve. Otherwise they'll wilt quickly.
- Beef bones with marrow pictured.
- Small raw shrimp pictured.
- Pre-grilled chicken pictured. Cube strips.
- Rare thin sliced Prime Rib pictured.
- Rare thin sliced brisket pictured.
- Create your dish as you will!