Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Zero Oil Veg Corn Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Soup Recipes. We try to demo Soup Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following soup recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Soup Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Soup Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Zero oil veg corn soup
By: Payal Saha via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Zero oil veg corn soup:
- 1/4 portion red cabbage/cabbage
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 5-6 pieces white mushrooms
- 2 pieces green chilli
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 tbsp crushed black pepper
- Water as required
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
Method for "Zero oil veg corn soup":
- Firstly heat the kadai or where you cook the soup. Chopped the onion into dice and give it to the kadai. Low the flame of the gas.
- Now chopped the cabbage roughly and add in the kadai and fry them for a while. The flame should be medium-high.
- Add sufficient water to boil the vegetables particially. The vegetables will be boiled but still remain the crunchiness. Add some salt and black pepper.
- Chopped the mushrooms and add into the kadai.
- Chopped green chilies, ginger and garlic finely and add into the kadai.
- When the soup is boiling then chopped the tomatoes into small pieces and add into the kadai.
- After some time add the frozen sweet corn. It will also boil with the soup.
- When the vegetables are tendered, chopped the green bell pepper into cube shape and add into the kadai.
- Check the taste of the soup. Cook for 5 minutes. Switch of the gas and it is ready to serve. Add lemon juice before serving.