Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Seaweed, Tofu And Fishcake Soup æµ·è»è±è é±¼ä¸¸æ±¤
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Soup Recipes. We try to demo Soup Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following soup recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Soup Recipes has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Soup Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Seaweed, tofu and fishcake soup æµ·è»è±è é±¼ä¸¸æ±¤
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Seaweed, tofu and fishcake soup æµ·è»è±è é±¼ä¸¸æ±¤:
- 3 homemade fishcakes
- 1 piece 2 by 2 inch dried Kombu sheet
- 1/4 cup dried wakame seaweed
- 1/3 package tofu
- 1 medium roasted potato
- 2 green onions
- 1 tsp pickled chilli for garnish
- 8 anchovies
- 1/2 onion
Method for "Seaweed, tofu and fishcake soup æµ·è»è±è é±¼ä¸¸æ±¤":
- Make dashi broth using dried anchovies, onion and Kombu sheet boil in 6 cups of water for 20 minutes.
- Add tofu, fish cake, sliced potato, and simmer for another 10 minutes. Season with fish sauce.
- Finally add rehydrated wakame seaweeds. Garnish with green onions and pickled chilli.