Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Steak And Potato Cream Soup In Slow Cooker
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Slow Cooker Recipes. I am try to display Slow Cooker Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following slow cooker recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Slow Cooker Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Slow Cooker Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
By: Angela Mertoyono via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- 500 grams cubed steak (I used saikoro -- cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 2 onions, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp chopped lemon peel
- Juice from 1 tsp lemon
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 500 ml beef broth
- 250 ml cooking cream
Method for "Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker":
- Brown the beef with oil.
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.)
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW).
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary.