Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Quick, Light & Refreshing Mushroom Stew (slow Cooker Shashouka)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Slow Cooker Recipes. We try to show Slow Cooker Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following slow cooker recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Slow Cooker Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Slow Cooker Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Quick, Light & Refreshing Mushroom Stew (slow cooker Shashouka)
By: Marsha M via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Quick, Light & Refreshing Mushroom Stew (slow cooker Shashouka):
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 diced onion
- 1 bag fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper (whatever color you want, as far as I am concerned. I used green here)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp chicken/mushroom seasoning
- to taste salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
Method for "Quick, Light & Refreshing Mushroom Stew (slow cooker Shashouka)":
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion and mushrooms, until onion is a little translucent
- Sprinkle salt until the mushrooms starts to water. Toss in jalapeno pepper and bell pepper to soften them up.
- SLOW COOKER : Add the cooked above ingredients at the bottom, topped with the rest of the ingredients with water. Set on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours. Stir once or twice after a while.
- We ate it for dinner with leftover roast chicken thighs.
- For those who wish to add eggs into the dish, when the vegetables have softened, make depression marks into the concoction in the slow cooker, gently crack an egg into the indentation, season with a little salt and pepper, close the lid and cook for another hour or so (check the eggs to see if it's to the consistency that you like)
- Happy cooking!