Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Beau And Rachelâs Crock Pot New England Clam Chowder
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Slow Cooker Recipes. We try to demo Slow Cooker Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following slow cooker recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Slow Cooker Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Slow Cooker Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Beau and Rachelâs crock pot New England clam chowder
By: Beau Whelan via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Beau and Rachelâs crock pot New England clam chowder:
- 3 cans evaporated milk
- 5 cans clams
- 6 medium sized red potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 sweet onions
- Few stalks of celery
- 6 strips bacon
Method for "Beau and Rachelâs crock pot New England clam chowder":
- Cook bacon (extra crispy) remove from pan and then crunch it all up with your hands, next, sautÃ© chopped onion until tender (in same pan) Transfer both of them crock pot
- Add 3 cups of juice from the canned clams (and additional water if needed)
- Add minced garlic, cubed potatoes, celery, pepper. Cook in crock pot for 1-3 hours on high
- Add clams and the condensed milk
- Cook for 1 more hour on low. Serve