Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Slow Cooker Recipes. We try to display Slow Cooker Recipes cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following slow cooker recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Slow Cooker Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Slow Cooker Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage)
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can (28 oz.) no salt crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) no salt tomato sauce
- 4 cups unsalted chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups pasta of choice
- Ricotta cheese, for serving
- Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving
- Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving
Method for "Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup":
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker.
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses.
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours.
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup.
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately.
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice.