Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Greek Pasta With Shrimp
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Shrimp Recipes. I am try to display Shrimp Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following shrimp recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Shrimp Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Shrimp Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Greek Pasta with Shrimp
By: Scain via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Greek Pasta with Shrimp:
- About 20 small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, lightly packed
- About 10 cherry tomatoes, I cut mine in half
- About 15 kalamata olives, pitted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Feta cheese for topping
Method for "Greek Pasta with Shrimp":
- In a skillet on medium heat add olive oil, onion and shrimp. Cook about 5 min then add garlic, cilantro and seasonings. Stir.
- Once shrimp are nearly cooked (about 5 more min) add butter, tomatoes, olives, cooked pasta, lemon juice and zest. Give it a good toss.
- Stirring every min or 2, cook for about 5 min more so pasta can soak up all that yumminess! Top with plenty of feta cheese! Boom. Thatâs it. Crazy easy. Crazy good.