Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Prawn Kofta Malai Curry
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Shrimp Recipes. We try to show Shrimp Recipes preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following shrimp recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Shrimp Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Shrimp Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Prawn Kofta Malai curry
By: Payal Saha via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Prawn Kofta Malai curry:
- 450 gm prawn cleaned properly
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1/3 chopped onion (optional)
- 5-6 pieces green chilli
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 11/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 3-4 tbsp flour
- 2 pieces bay leaves
- 1-2 dry red chilli
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 piece potato cut into square shape
- 4-5 tbsp oil
- to taste Salt
- to taste Sugar
Method for "Prawn Kofta Malai curry":
- Firstly make a paste of the prawns using grinder. If you don't have grinder then chopped the prawns very finely using knife so that it looks like a paste.
- In a bowl add prawn paste, chopped onion, ginger paste, 2 green chilies paste, 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder, salt and flour. Now mix them very well and keep them aside.
- In the kadai heat oil and add bay leaves, dry red chilli and cumin seeds. After 20 second add the cut potatoes and fry them until they become golden brown.
- Then add a paste of turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Cook the spices untill oil separates from the spices.
- Now add sugar. It will caramalize and give a nice texture. Add coconut milk and sufficient water for gravy.
- Now in the hand palm add some oil and make small balls from the prawn mixture and add them to the kadai when the gravy is boiling. Remember the kofta should be touched with each other.
- Now boil for 10 minutes and then stir and check the salt and sugar. The koftas is hard now. Boil for another 10 minutes.Also add the green chilies. Add garam masala powder and switch off the gas. You can give ghee. Serve the malai curry with hot steamed rice.