Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
ð¥Creamy Creole Shrimp Scampi
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Shrimp Recipes. I am try to demo Shrimp Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following shrimp recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Shrimp Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Shrimp Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
ð¥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi
By: Kellie Ro via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of ð¥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi:
- Pasta (I used egg pasta)
- 20 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbs Creole seasoning
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cajun powder
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- to taste Salt and pepper
Method for "ð¥Creamy Creole Shrimp scampi":
- Bring pot to boil and cook pasta just shy of el dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, peel your shrimp and season with just the Creole seasoning and set aside
- In the same pot, heat 2 tbs olive oil on medium/high and cook shrimp 1/2 way through then set aside.
- Add remaining spices and tomato paste and cook that out for about a min.
- Slowly add the cream and milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium and let simmer 2 min. Add the shrimp back to the pot and let simmer 3 min.
- Add your pasta to the sauce and let that cook for about an additional 5 min until the pasta is cooked and has thickened the sauce.
- Serve with sprinkled chopped fresh parsley (which I wish I had)... sooooooo good