Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Korean Spicy Octopus Shrimp Rice Noodle
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Shrimp Recipes. We try to demo Shrimp Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following shrimp recipes. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Shrimp Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Shrimp Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle:
- 2 lb frozen octopus
- 6 shrimps
- 1 cup brown rice cake
- 2 oz brown rice spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 2 sweet bell peppers
- 4 green onions
- 2 Basil sprigs
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chilli flake
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 Tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Ginger
Method for "Korean spicy octopus shrimp rice noodle":
- Thaw octopus one day ahead in your fridge. Remove their all internal organs and eyes using a pair of scissors. Massage at least 15 minutes of octopus with 1 Tsp of salt and 2 Tsp of white flour. This step is very important to loosen up the muscle of the octopus, making it so tasty. Rinse with water to clean them up.
- Bring a large pot of water into a roll boil. Blanch octopus in the water for 10 seconds. Chill them in cold water. Slice them into bite size. Set aside.
- Blanch shrimps in the same pot for 10 seconds. Chilli and set aside.
- Cook paste according to the package by reducing 2 minutes. Blanch rice cake for 5 to 15 seconds depending on the sizes until soft. Set aside.
- Mince garlic cloves and Ginger; slice onions, bell peppers, green onions and basil
- Prepare the sauce by mixing chill flake, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat up the wok, add 2 Tsp olive oil. SautÃ© onion, garlic, bell peppers and green onions until aromatic. Dump in octopus and shrimps as well as spaghetti and rice cake. Pour the sauce into the wok. Stir and cook until the sauce is well coated all ingredients.
- Serve hot